Sintered Iron wheels are strong, durable and highly resistant to abuse in tough environments. Great for lighter duty applications that require a wheel to hold up to abuse.
- Made by compressing powdered iron into a wheel mold for a strong and durable wheel.
- Withstand high temperatures (-45F to +500F) and exposure to abusive environments.
- The tread edge is machined round to help prevent floor damage that can occur during any side shearing under heavier loads.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Aesthetically pleasing design.
- Easy rolling.
- Cost effective.
- Meat Processing
- Material Handling
- Tow Lines
- Store fixtures
Display per page